New Features

1. Best Outsource Customer Service provider in India

​IO Digital is listed as the top outsource company from the top 10 outsource customer service companies in India. Outsource customer service companies likewise empower you to get the constant information and revealing expected to impact business choices. Your group will be kept refreshed on everything occurring in your reevaluated client care focus so it can keep on conveying the outcomes and worth you need. We provide Outsource customer support services such as inbound service, outbound, chat support.. An inbound call community gets approaching calls from clients. Backing groups normally screen inbound focuses since the calls will in general come…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export to Excel

We need to be able to export to excel or google sheets!!!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Looking for Warehouse and storage company in Gurugram?

We are one of the most well-known and high-quality packers and movers in Gurugram, and our outstanding services have aided many individuals. We will continue to deliver our services in the same manner in the future. The following are some of our most popular services. Relocation of a company Our firm goes above and beyond to ensure client happiness, and corporate transportation is one of the areas where we excel.

https://moversandpackersingurugram.com/
    https://moversandpackersingurugram.com/movers-and-packers-in-gurugram/
    https://moversandpackersingurugram.com/packers-and-movers-in-gurugram/
    https://moversandpackersingurugram.com/packers-and-movers-gurugram/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. JetBlue Airlines cancellation policy

Everyone loves the thrill of travel. Right from planning a trip and buying flight tickets, every step is filled with excitement and joy. But life never walks on the straight path always. Sometimes, you have to make changes to your plans or simply cancel your bookings. If you have previously faced something like that you must be aware of the JetBlue Airlines cancellation process which can be expensive as well as inconvenient. So, keep on reading this post to learn more about the JetBlue Airlines cancellation policy and several other aspects.
    https://www.bookjetblueairlines.com/jetblue-airlines-cancellation-policy/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Copy Collaborated Planbooks

Allow each teacher who collaborates on a planbook to make an individual copy. We create plans as a team but due to schedules and days for subs things don't always fall on the same day. We like to put all our ideas and lessons in one but then have an individual one to rearrange time periods or bump days when needed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Movers and packers in Zirakpur

DPS Packers and movers in Zirakpur is a leading packing and moving abet providers in India. Our head office at Zirakpur and many branches in every irregular cities of India, the company offers a summative unbending idea to all your relocation needs.

https://packersmoversinmohali.in/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 7 Benefits of Single-Source BPO Partner

For most organizations, settling on a rethinking accomplice is quite possibly the most urgent business choices. When the choice on rethinking is done, then, at that point the business is stood up to with the issue of choosing single or different accomplices.

These days, single sourcing is broadly taken on as it enjoys its own benefits. Single sourcing offers different advantages like insignificant variety in the nature of the item or administration, better streamlining of the store network, lower creation costs, and making better incentive for clients and partners. Likewise, single sourcing can smooth out preparing and empowers better usage…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Best Live Chat Support Service

Live chat support service facilitate with extending capability among the business cooperation. Reports show that over 55th of your webpage guests ar usually changed over into organized customers through on-line visit support organizations. IO Digital incorporates loaded experience in furnishing re-appropriating responses for purchasers throughout the globe. Our visit support organizations have engaged relationships to help their arrangements and consumer happiness markers primarily. By and by, their unit of measurement exceptional advantages of reevaluating speak support organizations. It licenses relationships to zero in on districts that unit of measurement further essential to their business. These organizations grant associations to urge…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. live chat support

IO gives live chat support . Our discussion organizations writing computer programs is text-based talk between individuals or chatbots ignored on the web.LiveChat is an online client care programming with online visit, help work area programming, and web examination abilities Talk support organizations outfit associations with an effective two-way correspondence system that can be utilized as a natural customer help gadget Live visit has become fundamental nowadays associations from huge banks to little web business shipping stores as of now use live visit programming to all the almost certain serve their customers and further foster response times.
    https://www.iodigital.uk/live-chat-support.php

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change Cubby Folder Name

Currently once you set the name for a Cubby folder there isn't a way to change it. You can create a new folder and then move each over one by one, but that isn't optimal if you have many entries in the folder.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Push lessons and attachments to Google Classroom

I need to plan in advance and I love the platform of PlanbookEdu. I would love the option to push a lesson to Google Classroom for students. If links could be added as attachment links and other documents could be added as attachments, that would be an added bonus.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Attachments included with export and printing

I would love to see my attachments on my plans when I export it to print. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Left column options

I teach two sessions of preschool each day, so I only create one set of lesson plans. Right now, I have 4 "periods" labeled with the structured activities of our day and the times (circle time, small group, etc.). Because of all the information needed in each section (standards, objectives, learning experiences/activities, differentiation, materials, assessment, IEP data collection & SDI, etc.), it's hard to follow when it's all in one section. I would LOVE to be able to label the left hand column with the sections of our daily schedule rather than split everything into "periods".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Indenting Within Lists

I am new to Planbook and in creating my first lesson, I ran into a snafu. I use lists to keep items organized and although there are numbered and bullet list options, I cannot seem to find a way to indent additional lists underneath the top level. Maybe there is a way to do it and I haven't found it yet. If so, I apologize for this post. If not, being a really simple and useful organization strategy, it baffles me as to why it is missing. Please consider adding this feature.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ontario Math Curriculum

The curriculum has been updated this year:)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Choose the important days

I currently teach online four out of five days. I use five days to plan for the week, however Friday is just a review with no new material. I need a way when bumping a periods plans to skip over Friday and send it to the following Monday, as it is the next teaching day. When bumping the plans forward, I would also like it to jump over future Fridays.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. schoology

Would you be able to work with Schoology?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Push lessons and attachments to Google Classroom

I need to plan in advance and I love the platform of PlanbookEdu. I would love the option to push a lesson to Google Classroom for students. If links could be added as attachment links and other documents could be added as attachments, that would be an added bonus.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Drag & drop /rearrange periods when using a copy of the last year's Planbook (setting it up for the new schoolyear).

If I taught ELA during PERIOD 1 last year, but ELA MOVES to, or I must teach it during PERIOD 4 THIS year, I need to be able to easily DRAG & DROP or rearrange periods to different places within the day--for the year. This means that MOVING ELA from Period 1 to Period 4 would AUTOMATICALLY make that change: (1) for every day/week in the new plan's school year (also moving the previously typed plans). And (2) the period numbers would change TO REFLECT the new placement--ELA would now say PERIOD 4 for the rest of the school year.…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

New Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base