How can we improve PlanbookEdu?

Have the note feature be like a post it note on a box in the planbook.

Have the note feature be like a post it note on a box in the planbook. It would be helpful to have little post-it notes on certain dates to add more detail, or to remind me of certain things - assemblies, early dismissals, etc. that affect my planning but aren't related to the content. The overall note feature isn't visible so I forget that it is there. A note icon in the box would be great!

174 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Karen Collins shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Judy Sanders commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to remind myself of specifics for Daily 5, which, if I filled it in the planbook period, would make it too large.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be nice to make a note that you to remind yourself about using a certain video too

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be great for keeping track of inservice days & days off as well. You wouldn't need to keep looking at the notes area.

• Karen Collins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to post a note or an overlay on top of the plan book like a real post-it note, for notes to myself - like for a PPT, or to make copies for a class, or to prepare for a meeting. Also to show a meeting that I might have to attend that would go across multiple class perioids.

Feedback and Knowledge Base