How can we improve PlanbookEdu?

Have the note feature be like a post it note on a box in the planbook.

Have the note feature be like a post it note on a box in the planbook. It would be helpful to have little post-it notes on certain dates to add more detail, or to remind me of certain things - assemblies, early dismissals, etc. that affect my planning but aren't related to the content. The overall note feature isn't visible so I forget that it is there. A note icon in the box would be great!

175 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Karen Collins shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Judy Sanders commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to remind myself of specifics for Daily 5, which, if I filled it in the planbook period, would make it too large.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be nice to make a note that you to remind yourself about using a certain video too

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be great for keeping track of inservice days & days off as well. You wouldn't need to keep looking at the notes area.

• zmiller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to do that so that next year I can see what worked

• Karen Collins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to post a note or an overlay on top of the plan book like a real post-it note, for notes to myself - like for a PPT, or to make copies for a class, or to prepare for a meeting. Also to show a meeting that I might have to attend that would go across multiple class perioids.

Feedback and Knowledge Base