(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminPlanbookEdu Support (PlanbookEdu, PlanbookEdu) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any chance of an apple app?

It would be an amazing option for those of us utilizing multiple devices.

• LMS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Someone mentioned you can use planbook edu in safari. Although there is not an app you can do this:
        On your iPhone, in safari: open www.planbookedu.com Log in to your account.
        Save to your home screen. Although not an app, it is available on your homescreen.

• Marjorie Fuentes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if it can be accessed as well from my computer through drop box and google drive. You have an excellent product. One of the best I've seen!

• Michaela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just switched to iPhone from Android and I am missing having the app. Please develop and be for iPhone!

• Ben Lesch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should make a native app for iOS. The reformatting for mobile devices is better than it was but a native app would make it even better.

• Dustin Wilsor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While you're working on this, please allow an option for editing offline - I, frequently, like to work on my lesson planning during my train commute & the requirement of being online to edit my plans makes it difficult to do this.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE build an app. I prefer the layout and features of planbookedu over others, however, other online planbooks have an app...and it makes it more appealing!

Feedback and Knowledge Base