Boss shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Christine Elliott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love a change of font. I want my planbook to be not only informative and accurate but also enjoyable to look at.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to have the option to change fonts for two reasons. 1. The font playbook uses makes me not to want to look at my lesson plans. 2. Changing font types is versatile and fun. Please, add fonts.

• Sher 85 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really like this program but I would LOVE it if I could use my cute early childhood fonts! I hope this happens soon!

• Kirsten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love planbook.edu, but I did consider switching to something else because I love making things in cute fonts. That's literally the only thing I dislike about this program. Any updates to this happening?

• Alicia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am just checking back to see if there could be additional choices for fonts. This was last posted in January. Thanks!

• Erin Lewis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this still under review? Even a few fonts is better than only one. I LOVE fonts.

• Barbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love to use different fonts. It helps separate items in the same boxes. Most fonts are supported by pdf's. I love this planbook, and would to have this option. :)

• Barbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love to use different fonts just to have fun. Most fonts are supported in pdf's.

Feedback and Knowledge Base