Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ramy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I project onto a screen the Mastery Objective for that class period so the students can see it. It would be so great to be able to include a photo or clipart.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to add images also. My school uses Google Docs for this reason.

• Phyllis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to add graphics to my lesson plans. Please consider doing this.

• Carla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agree -
    i have been using this plank for 3 years and every year, I contemplate going back to my excel one for that reason.

• Sher 85 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a lower elementary teacher, I like adding icons that match my specials classes.

Definitely, adding an image would help tremendously when I want to replicate an anchor chart.

• Ann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A picture of an activity will save the need to type the whole activity

• lisa porterfield commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Graphics are sweet and I love them them, however I think these plans could use more "meat and potatoes" before "fluff".

• A.Gordon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My planbook is embedded in my library website. Being able to add a small image to my schedule would help remind me of special assemblies / building-wide themes when I'm drawing up plans (a flag for Flag Day, a pumpkin for Halloween, a book for Read Across America). It would also "dress up" my schedule a bit.

I agree. I like to be able to glance quickly and see a picture/image and know what I am doing without having to read it all.

• Standinger, Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like to be able to put small images into my plans. It will help me visually remind me of what I am going to do on that day.

• rachel.mcconville commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes -- Being able to attach an image of an art project, or a picture of a book, or something that will visually help to remember from year to year.

• Julia Fuchs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a primary teacher...I agree....this would be nice. When I used to design my own I did this, and admittedly miss it. Anything from an image of a document, an activity/center, graphic, etc. would be great.

Feedback and Knowledge Base