Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Christy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I would love to be able to print weekly plans for the whole month instead of each page separately. This might be a reason I don't sign up again next year. I like to have my week across two pages and this take a lot of time the way it is set up.

• Debbi Pollak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! I would love to be able to print out multiple weeks at a time. Especially at the beginning of the year when I am doing planning and need a hard copy in front of me. And it would also be nice to print out to have in my emergency sub binder in case I am out unexpectedly.

• Jessica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These are all ideas from last school year. Is PlanBook doing anything about this?

• cabruzzo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to be able to print a month at a time as well. Really need that option!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to print one month at a time or the whole marking period. How do I accomplish this matter.

I would like to be able to print out the whole month and semester as well....not just every week!!

• Katie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Along with that, I would like to improve the month view by making it default to show the entire plan for the day rather than having to expand each week one at a time. In the end, it would look more like a month calendar rather than four disjointed weeks that you have to expand.

• lchlarson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to be able to print by month, semester, and even the entire year, but at least by month. Any hope of that?

• Anne Hunt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need the option to print by the month, not 1 week at a time! I would love to print the entire year as well.

I would also like to be able to print a range of weeks, or even the entire semester!

• Robin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to submit my plans at the end of the year. I'd like the option of being able to print the entire gradebook or months at a time.

At year-end, I need to print the entire years lesson plans and turn them into administration. Do I have to do it a week at a time?

• donna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For fluidity it would be great to print at least 3-4 weeks at a time.

Yes we need to be able to print more than one week at a time!! That would be very useful!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base