How can we improve PlanbookEdu?

print each period in isolation for the week

Is there a way to print each period in isolation for the week?

67 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    cfmudd shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Please! How can we print just one period... or enable this option!

• Laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, looks like we have been asking this question for awhile. Can you please let us know how to print each lesson individually for the day and week.

• Laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to print each lesson individually for the day and each class individually for the week.

Is this possible? Looks like people have been asking for this for awhile now.

• Rita S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am developing my curriculum and would love to have a print out of one specific class for the entire trimester. Please email me when you add this feature.

• Fawn McKissick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!!! I would love this feature. I plan my schedule best I can, be invariably run a day ahead or behind across different subjects. Would be so much easier to track where I am if I didn't have to flip back and forth across days for the different periods.

• Sra. G. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please! I teach Spanish twice a week to students and don't have the same classes each day. I would really like this!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Print a single period for a single day. For example, print the math lesson that begins at 9:30 am instead of the complete agenda for the day.

• Jonah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be quite helpful to have an option to print the lessons for an individual period for either a week or more.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use each block for a Bell plan which I then print for that class to see. Please allow printing for each period in isolation.

Feedback and Knowledge Base