How can we improve PlanbookEdu?

notes

Teacher Notes or "Private" Notes. I share my plans but would love to have a section that does not show up when embedded on my website. I love that I can share my book, but would like the flexibility to make certain things private (such as when fire drills might be).

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kara shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, but these are not effective workarounds. The notes section spans the entire week. Hiding individual plans do not work because they hide the whole class (objectives, standards, activities, homework, and all).

Because you group everything together, we cannot hide anything from the public if we want to track any data (and we need to track data).

This is the main reason why I am probably not going to use this website with my classes. Teachers deal with a lot of sensitive data, and organizers only work if most of that data can be in the same place. You make it impossible to organize both. I am sorry, but I have already spent too much time trying to figure out how to make this site work for me. You have a beautiful interface, but I am going with one of your competitors because they have the ability for me to list class materials privately and class notes privately.

Feedback and Knowledge Base